Social icons

Outfit Love I

Saturday 14 October 2017

I am today starting a new series! Hurray! I actually wanted to do that for a little while, because even if I love the 'Blogger Style' series, I tend to fall in love more and more with single outfits. Sometimes, the outfits I love are not even coming from famous blogger, but simply from street style photographs from the latest fashion week. Also, I can just love one outfit, and not be a massive fan of somebody's general style. 
So I am kicking off this new series with the sister of a blogger I already talked about a lot on the blog. Dani Song, the sister of Aimee Song from Song of Style, has a very particular style. She is rock, grunge, she has tattoo and a very strong personality comes out of her daily looks. That is maybe why I am not such a fond of her style on a regular level, a bit too rock and strong for me I guess. But when I saw this look, I simply fell in love with it. It is very simple, very monochromatic, but this fluid material culotte added to this crop top is everything. The simple accessories (Converse and a mini bag) make it even more special. Simple, but for sure so damn effective.


xo

Amy

Post a Comment