Social icons

September Favorite Bag: Pixie Bag, Chloé

Monday 25 September 2017

Now that I am back to uni, back on my bike, back with my laptop, back with the heavy books and all to carry from the library to the flat, and the other way round the morning after, I am kind of fed of carrying so many stuffs in huge bags. All I crave on weekends is to carry the less that I can - yet if I'm being honest I have to say that I don't go to the library on weekends, but I work in cafés so still have to carry my stuffs... But anyway, whenever I am not working my wish is to carry the less that I can in the tiniest bag that I can find. And this does fit well, because small bags are trending! And for that, we have to thanks the amazing brad Chloé who knows how to create the perfect small bags. They have so many amazing ones I had some issues picking a favorite for this months, but I finally went for the Pixie bag. We saw it all along this Fashion Week, on bloggers such as Song of Style, and can already say that it will be one of the it-bag of this upcoming fall. 


Remember in my latest article I talked about statement accessories, and this bag is definitely part of this movement. Yes, it is small and discreet in a sense thanks to its size, but the shape and the look of it would upgrade any classic and basic look, such as jeans with a black knitted sweater. It is so original and so unique, from the handles to the round shape, that it might not only be a it-bag but may become a classic. Definitely one of the 'big bag' if we can say of this season, a dream bag just as Chloé knows how to create them.



Images source: Pinterest
xo

Amy

Post a Comment