Social icons

Currently Loving... Bear Journal

Friday 22 September 2017

When we think about fashion and the influencers we follow on Instagram and other social media, we always have this image of a beautiful girl, succeeding in her blogger career, and launching whether a make up range, a clothing or a shoe brand, or a book about her story. But some bloggers and influencers look in other directions, such as Saasha Burns, who went for a totally different concept, being vitamin pills. We can obviously link this to beauty and lifestyle, but to have a blogger being interested in such a topic is not really common in what I know. 
Reading the website, Bear Journal, I have learnt how those vitamins were made, but also about the concept. There are four different kinds of vitamins, all made for a different purpose. Protect, Perform, Restore, Explore. Behind those wanderlust kind of names, we find a real purpose and a real will to create a product that will correspond to every need and help its consumers fill a certain lack of their system. I have never been into those vitamin things, it is definitely something I never took seriously, until two winters ago, when I was sick for almost two months, never getting rid off this massive cold I kept with me as a faithful companion since the start of colder times. I then started taking vitamins, and let me say that last year it made a real difference. That is why this year I wanted to give a try to Bear Journal. Their formula, based on plants, and declined in four different kinds really focuses on specific issues. Restore and Protect are definitely a must for Autumn and Winter, helping us fight against the cold and all the bacterias that fly in the air at this time. When beauty and well-being are hidden in natural based pills...

xo 

Amy

Post a Comment