Social icons

Blogger Style: Chiara Ferragni

Sunday 9 July 2017

My "Blogger Style" articles matter a lot for me since I need fashion bloggers and icon to find my own style and to get inspired. Of course, I am faithful to my favorite bloggers, Song of Style, Tuula Vintage and Sincerely Jules being for sure my main inspirations. But I am always trying to find new ones, in order to first of all propose something new to you, but also for me to find new ideas and outfits that I could make mine. I have looked for a new blogger for quite a while now, and I finally stumbled upon Chiara Ferragni, from The Blond Salad, who is a blogger I used to follow some years ago. Yet for a reason I don't know I have just stopped being interested in her, and I now realize that it is because my style changed just like hers, and I do not see much in common by now, making out of her an interesting blogger but not a source of inspiration. Yet I took a look at her Instagram, and even though I am not a huge fan of her new grungy look, I must say that some of her outfits definitely caught my eye. So today I am sharing with you some of her looks that I really like, finding small pieces to inspire our daily style. 

Beach Vibe





Casual Chic




Pretty & Comfy



Pictures from Chiara Ferragni's Instagram

xo

Amy

Post a Comment