Social icons

June Favorite Bag: Bucket Bag, Mansur Gavriel

Wednesday 28 June 2017

June, the start of Summer, the first holiday breeze, the end of uni, what a lovely month. Yet a month that did not inspire me when it came to choose my favorite bag. I have been looking for a bag that would fit all the mess that accompanies me when I go on one-day-adventures with my boyfriend, and let me tell you that this is a lot of mess that we need. So a big enough bag was needed, but something still compact for it not to feel too heavy. I had to look back in the past and found this Mansur Gavriel bag that was a must a year ago or so. I do not believe that such a bag can get out of fashion. A bucket bag is a classic and does fit any style, any look. When I remembered this model I knew it had to be my June favorite. 

The Mansur Gavriel Bucket Bag is practical, it can contain a real lot of stuffs, even though the lack of organization of this kind of bag can be a little bit annoying. You can also choose your size, and then what matches the most with both your morphology, style and lifestyle. But what I love most with this brand is the possibility that you have to create a really personal bag. You can choose the material, the color on the outside and the inside, the size, and all of this help you to create a bag that will perfectly match yourself. The perfect bag for the start of Summer. 



xo

Amy

Post a Comment