Social icons

Flatlay Inspiration

Friday 12 May 2017

Social medias are for sure a way to communicate and to share, but Instagram, for me, even though it does help me share my blog, is mainly a source of inspiration. I mean, if you follow persons matching your personal interests - I personally mainly follow fashion bloggers aside from friends - you can gain a lot from this platform. I am definitely not the best photographer, but still I know how to recognize and appreciate a nice picture. And by following fashion bloggers, there are lots of them, yet my favorite type of images, as you should have guessed from the title of this post, are flatlays. One of the best Instagram account for them is for sure  Song of Style, a fashion blogger with the perfect accessories and the perfect lifestyle to take the prettiest pictures. The stuffs on my side table, personally, never look that good. Yet Aimee Song possesses the talent to create the perfect flatlay, and today I wanted to share with you some of my favorite images. Because why not? This blog tends to be as much an inspiration platform as Instagram is! And you can check my older articles about Song of Style's look, but also her book!





xo

Amy



Post a Comment