Social icons

A Day in... Basel

Thursday 26 January 2017

It's been quite a long time since I last published an article like this one. Actually since I live in Amsterdam I don't really have the time to discover new places, and basically Amsterdam is already a city full of surprises and things to discover, so for now I try to focus on here. But last year, as you know if you read my introduction letter I left my lovely hometown and followed my boyfriend to Basel, a city located in the German part of Switzerland. I know the name of this rubric is "A day in...", but even though I've spent almost a year there I never really took the time to discover this city. My boyfriend and I actually managed to get some time to do that the last week we were there, trying to make the most out of it before leaving Basel. We spent awesome moments discovering the old city and its hidden treasures, walking along the water, having a coffee break in a cute little cafĂ©...
This year in Basel has surely been a hard one for me, but I can't help but feel a little bit nostalgic today when I think about it. Without this year I would have never started this blog, without this year I would have never know what I wanted to do with my life. And, yes, I would love to spend another day here, just to remember what this place brought me. 






Basel, sometimes I miss you. 

xo

Amy










Post a Comment